DMCA Policy for GCCWalkin
At GCCWalkin, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same.
As a blog dedicated to providing job-related content, we understand the importance of protecting the copyrights of content owners.
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized representative of a copyright owner and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice containing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information is reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The notice should be sent to our designated agent via email or mail:
Email: [email protected]
If you believe that your content was wrongly removed or disabled as a result of the notice, you may submit a counter-notice.
The counter-notice must include the following information:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located or, if your address is outside of the USA, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under DMCA 512 subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
The counter-notice should be sent to our designated agent via email or mail:
Email: [email protected]
We reserve the right to remove content that is alleged to infringe the copyright of others or to suspend or terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA policy, please contact us at [email protected]