Note: – GCC WALKIN We have no direct involvement in the recruitment process. Although we make every effort to only provide you with authentic jobs, you are urged to research the recruiting agency before accepting the job offer or sending any money to them.
We are commit to make your search job safe and fraud-free experience. However, we would suggest you to be aware of fraudulent emails and calls.
PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST JOB FRAUDS:
- Never respond to a job offer without first confirming its validity.
- Refuse to pay any fees associated with job offers.
- Verify the recruitment agency’s internet presence and testimonials.
IDENTIFY FAKE JOB OFFERS:
- Asking for money (mostly refundable).
- Badly written job ads (incorrect grammar)
- Offering easy hiring criteria (on the spot offer, no interview)
- Luring with salary beyond expectation.