Online Saudi Arabia Visa Check Status 2023
There are many ways to verify your Saudi visa. Here we list some of the most popular methods to verify your Arab visa online for visitors and residents.
Verify Saudi Visa on Muqeem by Iqama or Visa Number Checking your Saudi Arabia visa through the Muqeem portal is a simple and easy process. There is no need to log in and as long as you are able to provide the requested information, you can determine the validity of your visa in minutes. The Muqeem portal allows visitors and resident foreigners to check the validity of their visas by entering their visa or Iqama number and compare it with another number. They also can provide passport quantity, call, date of beginning, iqama expiration date or visa expiration date for cross checking.
Check Saudi visa on MOI Absher . portal You can also use the Absher website to verify your visa. Right here are the steps you want to follow:
- visit Absher portal and login to your account
- select “My Services” then “Request”
- On the next screen, select “Passport” and then select “Exit/Arrival Visa Status”
- provide the following details:
- Referrer ID
- Iqama number
- Visa or passport number
- Pattern code
- select “Display”
Using the Absher website, you could additionally cancel go out/re-access visas for dependents.. But for any amendments to your immigration visa, your sponsoring company will have to go through all the formalities.
See our article on the Absher platform below for more details:
Verify Saudi Visa on Enjazit – by Visa number
Please note that the Saudi visa verification function on the Enjazit portal has been moved to the MOFA online portal.
Citizens and traffic who wish to finish Saudi visa verification the use of their passport number could be redirected to the MOFA visa platform.
MOFA visa platform now allows Saudi Arabia visa verification queries using issued visa variety, sponsor identification and visa authority as proven.
Just provide the necessary information and get the latest information about your visa. Please refer to our Enjazit-specific article for the latest information and updates.
Verify Saudi visa on MOFA – by passport number
The Department of State provides a visa validity verification service by passport number on its online portal. Here are the steps to check the validity of your Saudi visa.
- visit https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/
- select “visa application” on the application type
- provide your application number and passport number
- Enter the correct Captcha
- click on “search”
If you have entered all the requested information correctly, the next page will show all the information related to your Saudi visa. Saudi go out/re-entry visa validity take a look at A Saudi go out/re-entry visa is an critical record for beneficiaries who have own family participants or domestic workers outside the dominion and for personnel wishing To go out Saudi Arabia and go back inside a stipulated time. Checking the validity of an go out/re-entry visa can without difficulty be finished thru the Muqeem portal as follows:
- visit the Muqeem portal
- enter your Iqama number
- choose `date` to cross-check your Iqama number with
- Click at the
testbutton After supplying your preferred detail, your go out/re-access visa info could be displayed as follows:
- visa status (still valid or has expired)
- visa type and number
- visa duration
- visa issuance date
- return before date
- inside or outside Saudi Arabia
Saudi visa validity at the same time as there are numerous methods online to affirm the validity of your visa in Saudi Arabia, it’s far really helpful to recognise the standard validity period of the visas, which might be as follows:
- Tourist visa: The visa is valid for up to 1 full year (365 days) with a maximum 90-day duration of stay at one time and multiple entries. For single-entry tourist visas, the validity is now extended to 3 months.
- Bussiness visa: The validity of a Saudi business visa is among 30 to 60 days, relying at the country of foundation and the a call for participation issued by means of the MOFA-KSA. Multiple entry business visas can be issued for six months, 1, 2 or five years with a maximum duration of stay of 90 days per trip.
- Family Visit Visa: Single entry family visit visa is valid for 30 days, while multiple entry visa is valid for 90 days. With a multiple-entry visa, you can re-enter Saudi Arabia up to 4 times, with each stay lasting up to 90 days.
- Relative visit visa: Relative visit visa allows tourists to stay in the country for 90 days and is valid for 90 days for single entry and 365 days for multiple entries.
- Hajj and Umrah visas: Hajj visas are valid for 30 days, while Umrah visas are valid for three months.
- Saudi Arabia work Visa: The visa is legitimate for twelve months from the date of trouble and allows overseas nationals to paintings inside the united states for up to six months during this one-year period without having to apply for a stay-at-home work permit. reside.